Are you brave enough to come with us on this brand-new Halloween event to learn the legend of what lies beneath the Blackstone River? Don’t be afraid of the Swamp Scare and the danger of the abyss below the murkiness!
Your journey aboard The Explorer riverboat takes you along on a scary (and socially distanced) 20-minute experience on the water.
Costumes highly encouraged!
Nose and face coverings are required for entry
*NOTE: Strobe lights and fog machines will be used during this production.
Also, this event is intended to be scary out on the dark river so it may not be appropriate for younger children. On a scale of 1 (not scary) to 10 (extremely scary) we’d give this about a 6
Every Thursday – Monday in October (plus, 10/27 & 10/28)
from Central Falls Landing, 15 Madeira Ave. Central Falls, RI 02863
(on the corner of Broad St.)
WE ARE SOLD OUT
FOR THE SEASON!!!
Thank you to everyone
that’s purchased tickets and
we hope to see you in 2021!
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE ONLINE
THERE ARE NO WALK-UP SALES
Frequently Asked Questions
and Important COVID regulations
- Do tickets need to be purchased in advance?
Yes, you MUST purchase your tickets online before your trip
- How full will the boat be?
We are running at about 1/3 capacity – 15 people per trip – to ensure social distancing
- How often will you be cleaning the boat?
We will be cleaning and sanitizing the boat in between each trip
- Do I need to wear a mask?
Yes, a nose and face covering (i.e. a COVID mask) is required for entry and must be worn at all times
- What COVID procedures are in place?
We are running according to the advice of RIDOH and we will be distributing masks
- Are employees being screened before they begin working?
Yes, all employees will be screened to make sure they are healthy prior to working and will be sent home if showing any symptoms
- When does boarding begin?
We’ll begin boarding about 10 minutes before each trip and ask that you remain in your car until that time
- Will there be restrooms available?
There are no restrooms at Central Falls Landing
- Is this a handicap accessible event?
Yes, The Explorer is handicap accessible
- What happens if the weather is bad?
If we need to cancel a trip due to weather we will contact you prior to the event in hopes of rescheduling or you could receive a refund
- NOTE: Strobe lights and fog machines will be used during this production
- What is in the “goodie bag”?
A surprise 🙂
- Will there be food or souvenirs available for purchase?
Yes, we will have a small selection of fun souvenirs and Swamp Scare t-shirts
- Can I wear a Halloween costume?
Yes, costumes are highly encouraged
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6′ while outside of your car and during boarding